The environment has become one major issue that is affecting everyone. No matter how rich or poor you are, the environment is something that leaves its impact on every individual. Sadly, no one else but we are responsible for the lethal condition of our surrounding which is making our lives even worse with every passing day.
Fortunately, some environment associations have come forward to save our natural resources & minerals by safeguarding the environment but it’s hard to attain results till we won’t initiate our steps towards this noble cause.
Among all these, many non-profit associations got popularity with their commendable services and others got identification because of their innovative logo designs. Before contributing care toward the environment, it was necessary to have an identity among the public, so to have more and more support from the commoners.
And to accomplish it, many environment associations got a creative logo design by Melbourne’s best logo designers who came up with designs that spoke the idea of saving the environment in the most interesting yet intelligible manner.
Let’s take a look at the renowned environment associations & feel the need of saving our environment.
- ESGP – Unearthed in 2009, ESGP (Earth System Governance Project) started with a thought of researching the major aspects and reasons behind the global changes. At present, they are running around 300 active academies and 2300 association academies which examine the climate changes and finds out a solution for all the environmental issues which have disturbed our surrounding adversely.
- GEF – Global Environment Facility was established in 1991. Now, at present, this association is running in 183 nations including several private businesses, international institutes and civil organizations as its partners. They’re stepping further with an aim of organizing enough money to handle the impact of climate changes. Currently, GEF is considered as the highly recommended association in terms of environmental funds.
- IPCC – Established in 1988, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change started with focusing the scientific assessments of global and climate changes. Till now, they have accomplished a number of commendable works for which they have even received ‘Noble Peace Prize’ in 2007.
- IUCN – Entrenched in 1948; the International Union for Conservation of Nature has more than 1200 government and non-government members who are taking environmental safety to another level of excellence. They work on awareness factors and how climate change can be controlled by taking minor steps. Apart from the environment, IUCN devotes their time on other social issues like- poverty and gender equality. Their motive is to bring a balance in the present-day society.
- UNEP – United Nations Environment Programme was established in June 1972. Their major sections of activity include- motivating environmental science for coming up with new environment safety ideas, creating environmental safe policies and developing international environment legal agreements, setting environment-friendly guidelines and much more.
Apart from these above-mentioned environment associations, there are countless others too. But till now, these have been considered the most influential and successful associations who have worked on a quite larger scale.