Throwing a birthday bash at your place sounds such a fun but that’s till the celebrations only. The worst phase of a party begins when you have to bring back the entire home and kitchen to its actual place. It includes everything, right from removing the soft drink stains from the cushions to getting the dishes cleaned.
For once, you can think of letting your living area as it is for the whole night but the same condition cannot be applied to the dirty dishes. When you leave the kitchen messy for long, especially in the night, unintentionally, you left all the doors open for bacteria, insects’ like- cockroaches to turn that mess into a health disaster. Somehow such factors make kitchen cleanliness mandatory even in the odd hours of the day.
But as they say, if there is trouble, there is a solution too. The same phrase goes to such instances as well. And all thanks to technology which has given us efficient dishwashers to sort out all the worries.
Dishwasher- A benediction to every home-maker
The first ever model of a dishwasher was launched and operated in 1850. This incident occurred in the United States of America. Initially, this machine uses to be manufactured with wood which is presently made of solid metals and mechanism.
Though, almost every home-maker knows how to operate it, but quite rare people show their keen interest to understand the mechanism behind it. Here is how it works-
- Intakes water – When you switch on the dishwasher, it starts consuming an adequate amount of water to begin the dishwashing process. All you need is to connect it with a running tap and rest this machine is quite savvy to perform its work. This function is similar for both domestic as well as a commercial dishwasher. Once, it intakes sufficient amount, the machine either notifies you or stop the water flow immediately.
- Heats water – In order to rinse off stubborn stains or food smell, the water needs to be boiling enough to clean dishes aptly. For this, dishwasher starts heating water as soon as it fills up its container.
- Opens the detergent dispenser – Generally, after 5-7 minutes, the water comes to a sufficiently boiling temperature, after which you are supposed to add a certain amount of detergent into a segregated section to pursue the process.
- Water jet starts working – Now comes the turn for water jet job. The sharp pressure of water cleans the dishes properly and shifts them to another section to get dry.
- Automatic draining starts – Lastly, the dishes are moved further for drainage.
Understanding the apt working procedure of a dishwasher can give you a better sense of operating it as well as let you monitor its functioning in an appropriate manner.
The final thought-
No matter you belong to the mechanical background or not, understanding its mechanism can always make you more familiar with the product that you are using. And you never know when the knowledge attained can help you in fixing it up as well.