Did you ever think why students find it difficult to choose an education stream among countless options? On what measures they judge each and every profession or study branch? Well, the genuine reasons can be-
- Parent’s will
- A neighbor or friend’s suggestion
- Own passion
- To get a secured & wealthy future
The sector of education has developed and is still developing to carve the future of countless students. With this, now the students are available with more options and can even opt their passion as their studies and profession. No matter, you want to be a mechanical engineer or a fashion designer, the education system has everything for every student.
We’ve something really productive for those who are focusing on the 4th pointer from the above-mentioned list. Yes, there are professions that make you eligible to earn a whopping amount every month.
Let’s know what those professions are and approximately how much you can make out of those designations.
All below-mentioned profession comes under engineering only. So, pull up your socks and get ready to enroll yourself in these streams.
- Petroleum Engineering– This course is highly in demand because of the rapidly eradicating oil and gases from our earth. It is all about learning the tactics to preserve and get more and more ways to raise the amount of natural minerals and extracts of our earth. This has ultimately boosted the demand for petroleum engineers in the world. An eligible candidate can easily get a starting salary of $74,240 (approximate figure).
- Computer Engineering– If you’ve opted for computer engineering then don’t confine your mind till making software or working for any MNC. There are a lot of other traits under this particular course including- networking, computer hardware engineering and much more. The salary package to work sphere of every trait is different. For instance, the salary package for a computer hardware engineer starts from $63,970 (approximate figure).
- Electric Engineering– To become eligible for setting up the electronic schematics, one needs to undergo electric engineering course. It is one such course that includes the testing, designing, and supervision of electric sockets. After being a certified electric engineering, a candidate can get a handsome salary of $57,330 (approximate figure).
- Chemical Engineering– Manufacturing and research are the two major sections of this engineering course. It may include manufacturing of medicine, food items, papers, clothing and much more. The starting salary package in this engineering course is $94,000 (approximate figure).
- Material Engineering– Testing of raw material and supervising its procedure is what comes under the roles of a material engineer. This course is related to the industrial development which of course is high in demand.
No matter which engineering course you opt, attaining a degree is must to become a certified engineer of any stream. Make sure to undergo such courses via renowned Universities or Academic Institutes to add more value to your resume.
Good luck and choose your academic career wisely.